Boyesen Clutch & Ignition Cover Protectors
Boyesen Clutch Covers
Add style and the Factory look to your bike with a Boyesen Factory Clutch Cover. Exterior grade, UV resistant powder coat finish is available in three classic colors, as well our new Factory Matte Orange to perfectly match KTMs. Made from investment cast aluminum, the Factory Cover is strong, lightweight, and durable providing years of outstanding protection.
Over the years, top US riders like Damon Bradshaw, Jeff Emig, Doug Dubach and Mike LaRocco, and many European greats including Stefan Everts have all helped to make the Factory Racing brand of clutch covers a recognisable part of motocross history that still lives on today.
Stock covers can warp due to high engine heat and pressure from the mounting screws. If this occurs, water and dirt can seep in causing corrosion and premature wear of the crank seals. Don't let this happen to you! Factory Covers are guaranteed not to warp and are individually surfaced for a perfect, leak-free fit.
Boyesen Clutch Cover advantages:
- Gives your bike the Factory Works look.
- Lightweight factory clutch covers provide years of outstanding protection; guaranteed not to warp.
- Cast from the highest quality aluminum.
- Super-tough, powder-coated finish resists weathering and wear and tear.
- Seals perfectly to keep out dirt and moisture.
- Covers come with the gaskets.
- *Includes Gasket: Asbestos-free gasket is bound with nitrile for a tight, leak-free seal. (*excludes some Makes/Models)
Please note: Image is for illustration purposes only and may vary in size & shape